Read the Latest 2020 Fall Career Education Newsletter!
Earn an associates in science degree (AS)
- Enroll in the Business Information Professional I Cohort. Read more at: https://missioncollege.edu/depts/business-information/index.html
Take courses that satisfy Cal State transfer requirements
- Refresh or broaden your MS Office skills
- Learn to use social media and Google applications for business
Degrees / Certificates
The following are degrees and certificates in Computer Applications.
- Business Information Professional - Certificate
- Microsoft Office - Certificate
- Office Administration - AS
- Office Administration - Certificate
- Office Information Systems - AS
- Office Information Systems - Certificate
Classes to Consider Next Term
CAP 100 • Learning the Keyboard
This noncredit/free course teaches the basics of the keyboard and keystrokes used to type.
CAP 101 • Computers Simplified for Beginners
This noncredit/free course teaches the basics of computers for beginners. We will discuss the basics, email, software applications and internet applications.
How about one of these exciting Computer Application courses?
It's Your Business
Many computer application students also take a business class or two to increase their hiring potential. They also can be used to meet CAP degree and certificate requirements.
Graphic Design Classes
Some offices ask candidates to learn Photoshop or InDesign to help in their everyday office tasks. Take a GDES class today!
Get hands-on training, real-world experience, learn from industry professionals and gain skills to get you hired.
Thanks for your interest in a class at Mission College!