Fee payments or creating a payment plan need to be made at the time of enrollment. YOUR NEXT DROP DEADLINE IS JULY 24.
Deadlines for Paying for Your Classes
The following are deadlines for payment for the Fall 2018 terms. If you have not paid your fees by the dates listed below you will be dropped from your class(es).
Upcoming Deadlines to Be Dropped for Non-Payment
- Tuesday, July 24 at 4 p.m.
(if you register prior 7/26)
- Tuesday, August 7 at 4 p.m.
(if you register or add classes between 7/24 and 8/7)
- Tuesday, August 21 at 4 p.m.
(if you register or add classes between 7/7 and 7/22)
How to Pay
- To pay online visit the My Mission Portal. Click College Web Services, Login, select Student Account and NelNet Payment Options
- You can also pay in person at the Admission Office in the Main Building on the first floor.