link Mission College Veterans Services
Mission Valley College logo.
A young man and woman wear military uniforms and pose in front of the SEC building on Mission College campus.

Enroll as a Veteran

How To Enroll

Also see Admissions' Veterans Resources page

Information for Veterans, their Spouses, and Eligible Dependents:

  • Admissions - Prospective student must complete and submit the application for admission to Mission College. Apply Now.
  • Veterans Educational Benefit - You may apply for VA Educational Benefits at or request an Application for Education Benefits form from the VA representative. We recommend that you apply for benefits online for faster service. When you receive the "Certificate of Eligibility" letter from the Department of Veterans, please submit the letter to the VA representative to finalize your paperwork for VA benefits. You also need to submit a copy of your DD 214 (if discharged from service.)
  • Veterans receiving Chapter 30, (Montegomery G.I Bill) must call 1-877-823-2378 once a month for verification of attendance.
  • Transfer Credits and Academic Advising - All veterans applying for educational benefits must submit official transcripts from previous college / university they attended for evaluation and must have an Educational Plan prepared by the VA Counselor. Please call the VALOR Center to set up an appointment with a VA Counselor at (408)855-5418.
  • Registration - Veterans are given a priority date to register. It is your responsibility to follow your educational plan and know the important deadlines of the college. Please notify the VA Representative of any change with your academic status.
  • Financial Aid - You may qualify for Financial Aid. We encourage you to contact the Financial Aid Office at (408) 855-5065 for further information.