STEM Learning Center
The STEM Learning Center at Mission is here to support students majoring in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
At this time, peer STEM peer tutoring is no longer available at the STEM Learning Center. Please visit the Academic Support Center for tutoring needs.
Fall 2021 Update: The STEM Learning Center will be open with limited capacity during the Fall 2021 semester. Please check back for hours of operation.
- Offer individual and group study spaces equipped with computers and white boards.
- Support with internship searches and applications
- Host office hours for some adjunct faculty members.
- Use of STEM reference materials (textbooks, model kits, anatomical models, etc.)
- Computer use with science related programs (including Chem Draw and MATLAB.)