Skip to Main Content
Are You Eligible?
Successful Financial Aid Candidates:
- Is a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Has declared a program of study leading to a degree, certificate for gainful employment
in a recognized occupation or a transfer program leading to bachelor's degree in a
- has demonstrated "financial need" by completing the Free Application for Federal Student
- Or is a eligible non-resident eligible for a Cal DreamAct.
- Is not in default on any educational loan.
- Does not owe a refund on any Title IV funds.
- has a high school diploma, G.E.D. or state equivalent, Homeschooled or California
High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE.)
- Has met California residency requirements (for California Community Promise Grant, Cal Grants B & C, EOPS.)
- Has maintained Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP.)
- Meets other requirements as appropriate to individual programs.