Financial Aid Office
California College Promise Grant (waives fees)
See you you are eligible for the California College Promise Grant, which waives fees to Mission College.
Financial Aid Overview
You must apply for Financial Aid every year. The application become available October 1 for the next school year. For example, October 1, 2019 is for Fall 2020 to Summer 2021. We recommend applying from October 1 to March 2 each year.
Steps to Apply For Financial Aid
- Submit Your FAFSA/Dream Act application (it takes about 1-2 weeks for your application to be processed and sent to the college
- Check My Mission Portal (under Financial Aid status and it will tell you what forms you will need to fill
- Submit all documentation
- Select Bankmobile Refund Preference
Learn more about the financial literacy resources available on:
- Jobs, Earnings and Paychecks
- Budgeting and Saving
- Understanding Taxes
- Banking and Credit Cards
- Identity Theft
Other Resources for Aid and Help
- Mission Cares has a variety of servcies available to students.
- Dreamers are supported at Mission.
- Zero Cost Textbooks are available for a number of classes. Check it out!
- Food for Textbook Program through the Library trades textbooks for cans of food.
- Second Harvest Foodbank has a monthly food pantry in Lot B.
- Homeless students and foster youth and specific resources on campus.
- Veterans are supported through our VALOR Center in the Campus Center.