Coming to Campus? Fill Out Our Form First.
- Every time anyone is on campus, they must take the self screening assessment for COVID.
- More Info on how Mission is handling Covid-19 is located at covid.missioncollege.edu.
Coming to Campus? Fill Out Our Form First. Every time anyone is on campus, they must take the self screening assessment for COVID. More Info on how Mission is handling Covid-19 is located at covid.missioncollege.edu.
Get Fit at Mission College!
The Mission College Kinesiology program combines a variety of physical education activities, including Fitness, Dance, Individual Sports, Team Sports, Intercollegiate Athletics, and Exercise Science Theory classes. You can:
Can earn an associates in arts degree (AA-T)
- Take a class for fun, be it Yoga, Pilates, archery, weights, basketball or dance
- Join the Mission College Dance Company and perform
- Many classes are 1.0 unit classes for $46 per unit plus fees for full semester classes.
Possible Face-to-Face Kinesiology Classes
(if County requirements allow, we will have the following in-person exercise classes with proper COVID protocols in place in Spring 2021)
- KIN 021 - Tennis (Mondays, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- KIN 023 • Archery (Fridays, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- KIN 041 • Ballet (Tuesdays, 5:25 p.m. - 8:25 p.m.)
- KIN 061 • Yoga (Fridays, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- KIN 063C • Walking / Jogging (Monday, 2:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.)
KIN 039A • Fire Agility Training
Not just for firefighters as we have had other students, including our former webmaster participate. Now is the time to enroll in KIN 39!! You never know when there's going to be job openings so make sure you're prepared to pass the Candidates Physical Ability Test (CPAT). This class will meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Mission College Fire Tower.
KIN 069 • Stress Management Through Fitness and Lifestyle
This course is fully online without required scheduled meetings. Students can log on anytime to complete required coursework to meet instructor established deadlines.
Classes to Consider
KIN 078 • Introduction to Kinesiology
Explore what it takes to work in careers such as athletic training, massage therapy, occupational therapy, sports teams, coaching and more!
How can you beat $46 for four months? That is one of our kinesiology classes. That's better than a gym membership!
Mission Dance Company
Be a part of Mission's student dance company and perform throughout the year.
A proper diet is important for any athlete. Check out our nutrition classes!