Mission Review! 2022 Issue
We at The Mission Review! are passionate about literature, art, community, and diversity. Some of us in these pages are seasoned and experienced poets and writers.
Others are conducting passionate early experiments. Some of us possess artistic vision stretching far into the future. Others seek momentary stays against the stresses of daily life. But we all create. And all of our voices and visions matter.
This includes you! Let the literature and art in these pages activate your imagination inspire your creativity. Then join us. The Mission Review! is here to stay, a place to celebrate and uplift our diverse Mission College literary and artistic community. Edited by English instructor Ted Shank, these submissions are from students at Mission College. We hope you enjoy them.
- Domarina Ebrahimi • "The Promise"
- Jerielle Francisco • "Flame Tree" & "Armegeddon"
- Hannah Guevarra • "Room #7"
- Deborah LeFalle • "Descendant Beauty" & "My BF"
- Hang Luu • "I Am From"
- Mythical Bird • "Osama Malak"
- Catrina Velasquez • "Sense of Security"
- Evan Horoszko • "The Battle between Human Nature and Curiosity"
- Helen Chang • "How It Feels to Be South Korean American Me"
- Lara Leanne • Mental Health Awareness"
- Francisco Ramirez
- Vinh Ta • "Love: A Remedy for Tough Times"