IMPORTANT NOTE: Refer to the College Catalog for program details and course descriptions.
To earn an Associates Degree for Transfer, students must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of the major requirements with a grade of C (or P) or better
- Completion of 60 CSU-transferable semester units with a grade point average of at least 2.0;
- Certified completion of either California State University General Education-Breadth (CSU GE-B) or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum for CSU (CSU IGETC). Biology AS-T majors should follow the CSU GE-B or IGETC for STEM requirements.
NOTE: Completing courses that satisfy CSU's U.S. History, Constitution and American Ideals requirement prior to transfer is highly recommended.
Mission College offers for following Associate Degrees for Transfer:
- Administration of Justice AS-T
- Art History AA-T
- Biology AS-T
- Business Administration AS-T
- Communication Studies AA-T
- Early Childhood Education AS-T
- Economics AA-T
- English AA-T
- History AA-T
- Kinesiology AA-T
- Mathematics AS-T
- Nutrition and Dietetics AS-T
- Physics AS-T
- Political Science AA-T
- Psychology AA-T
- Social Justice Studies AA-T
- Sociology AA-T
- Spanish AA-T
- Studio Arts AA-T
For the graduation application and deadlines, visit http://graduate.missioncollege.ed.