Robert Half Paid Apprenticeship (Coming Soon)
Mission College students who have completed Financial Accounting (ACC 001A) with a grade of C or higher are eligible for a paid 12 to 18 month apprenticeship at prestigious companies staffed by Robert Half. Mission College is the only community college in the Bay Area offering this opportunity!
- Paid on-the-job training (about 20 hours a week)
- Professional and academic mentorship
- Eligibility for free tuition for program coursework
- Potential for contract to full-time hire model
- Certificates of Completion from the State of California and U.S. Department of Labor
- Clear career paths
- Access to professional learning and development
To qualify for the apprenticeship, you must have completed ACC-001A Financial Accounting with a grade of C or higher. The following free tuition courses are required to be taken during the 12 to 18 month paid apprenticeship.
Courses Within Apprenticeship
|ACC 001A||Financial Accounting (required completion)|
|ACC 001B||Managerial Accounting|
|ACC 058A||Intermediate Accounting I|
|ACC 051B||Taxation of Business Entities|
|ACC 073||Accounting Information Systems (SAP)|
|ACC 033*||Forecasting with Excel|
|ACC 034*||Business Finance with Excel|
* Either ACC 033/034 or ACC 061 qualifies for free tuition, not both.
Who is Robert Half?
Founded in 1948 and a member of the S&P 500, Robert Half has over 345 worldwide locations. It provides temporary, full-time and project professionals in the field of accounting.
How to Apply?
2. Search for Information Security Analyst 1 Apprenticeship
3. Select the one with the San Francisco location
If you have questions, email: email@example.com