- 1) Submit the ONLINE Application 2020-21 Mission College Scholarship Application by the deadline Extended to: Friday, April 10, 2020)
- CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- Note: You can only submit the application once and cannot save your responses. Please read and carefully answer the questions.
- To preview essay questions please read page 3 of Instructions & Tips
- 3) Instructions & Tips (please read)
2020-21 Mission College Scholarships
We recognize many of our students have to overcome obstacles. Mission College supports
our hard working students to overcome those obstacles and offers a variety of scholarships
to help make their dreams reality. Submit ONE completed online application and be
considered for multiple scholarship opportunities. Scholarship amounts vary. Application is now open! Due to in person campus closure the scholarship deadline
has been extended.
Deadline: Friday, April 10, 2020 (extended!)
To be eligible for a Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 Mission College Scholarships, students:
- Must be a New, Returning, Continuing or Transfer Student
- Recent High School Graduates must submit the Mission Promise Scholarship Application.
If you have any questions please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org