- 1) Submit the ONLINE Application 2020-21 Mission College Scholarship Application by the deadline: Tues.
March 10, 2020) CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- Note: You can only submit the application once and cannot save your responses. Please read and carefully answer the questions.
- To preview essay questions please read page 3 of Instructions & Tips
- 2) One Letter of Recommendation must be submitted. Read Instructions & Tips.
- 3) Instructions & Tips (please read)
2020-21 Mission College Scholarships
We recognize many of our students have to overcome obstacles. Mission College supports
our hard working students to overcome those obstacles and offers a variety of scholarships
to help make their dreams reality. Submit ONE completed online application and be
considered for multiple scholarship opportunities. Scholarship amounts vary. Application is now open!
Deadline: Tuesday, March 10th, 2020.
To be eligible for a Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 Mission College Scholarships, students:
- Must be a New, Returning, Continuing or Transfer Student
- Recent High School Graduates must submit the Mission Promise Scholarship Application.
If you have any questions please send email to: email@example.com.