Subcommittee Reports to: Academic Senate
Charge: The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Committee serves as a standing subcommittee of the Academic Senate to provide support to the Senate and the College through the following:
- Develop strategies to help Mission College students succeed in identifying and achieving their educational and career goals.
- Provide administrative guidance and organizational support for CTE departments, programs and advisory committees.
- Collaborate with and advise the CRC on CTE curriculum.
- Effectively communicate State policies, opportunities, and guidelines regarding CTE programs.
- Communicate and review specific CTE funding sources and opportunities, and participate in the writing and administration of CTE-related grants.
- Collaborate and communicate with other key Mission College committees such as GAP, Technology Committee, and Grants Committee.