If you are staff/faculty/student and you have been exposed or you suspect you have been exposed to COVID – 19, please utilize this protocol to report your situation.
- Any individual or anyone that has knowledge of a staff/faculty/student that has been exposed, please complete the COVID-19 Reporting form.
- Provide all encounters, contacts and recent locations you have visited for a detailed follow up.
- Email the completed form to the following individual:
- Upon receiving the completed form, an investigation will take place.
- If the report is confirmed, appropriate action will be taken:
- Self-quarantine will be recommended
- SCCDPH will be notified
- Tracking of the individual and case monitoring
Protocals for Campus
- Social Distancing Protocols By order of the Santa Clara County Health Officer
- Mission College Social Distancing Protocols