Intel and Mission College
Since 2012 Mission College and Intel Corporation, both in Santa Clara, have worked together on numerous projects of benefit to both institutions. Intel executives have spoken to Mission College faculty on technology trends and have assisted with curriculum development in subjects such as semiconductor manufacturing.
Mission College has reciprocated by providing training for much-needed workforce skills and offering a degree program on the Intel corporate site. The Mission College-Intel Corporate relationship was also expanded to include child care assistance for Intel employees.
What this relationship means to Intel employees
- Intel families receive priority enrollment in the Mission College Child Development Lab. They may enroll in the Mission College program ahead of other members of the community.
- Intel families have access to the Mission College Child Development Infant & Toddler Center.
- Intel families have access to the Mission College Child Development Preschool Center.
- Intel families have access to an "inclusive" childcare program philosophy that welcomes all children, including those with special needs.
How can you find out more?
- You are encouraged to tour the center. Please call 408-855-5173 to arrange an appointment. We do not provide walk-in tours. Please park in Visitor Parking located in parking Lot A when you arrive for your tour. After child(ren) are enrolled in the center, you will receive special Parent Parking Permits which will allow you to park closer to the center.
Need additional information? Contact Mission College Child Development (Program Specialist) 408-855-5572