Transfer-Articulation Curriculum Resources for Faculty
Baccalaureate Level (Transferable) Courses are offered at MC and are accepted at other colleges or universities for transfer or elective credit. These courses are added to the CSU Transferable Course List once CRC approved. If UC approved, they are also added to the UC Transfer Course Agreement (UC TCA).
Articulated Courses are baccalaureate level courses offered at MC that have been determined to be comparable in content to a lower division course at another college or university. A course cannot be articulated until it is approved as transferable. Types of articulation include CSU GE-B, IGETC, C-ID and campus specific (course-to-course).
- What Constitutes a Baccalaureate Level Course
- Statement of UC Transfer Credit Practices
- Special Regulations for UC courses in specific subject areas
- C-ID Descriptors
COVID-19 Articulation Updates
- Statements for the UC Office of the President
- Statement from CSU Office of the Chancellor regarding articulation
General Education Resources for AA/AS, CSUGE-B and IGETC
- Minimum Requirements for an Associate Degree (Title 5 §55063)
- Guiding Notes for General Education Course Reviews
- CSU General Education Breadth Requirements - Executive Order 1100
- IGETC Standards
- UC IGETC Language Other Than English Certification