Mission College Writing Center
Looking for help with that next research paper? Have an assignment that needs another set of eyes? Do you have trouble writing in complete sentences, fragments, using proper grammar or making your writing, make sense? Come see us in the Writing Center!
We are here to help you, regardless of subject. From science, to English to accounting, our goal is to improve your writing!
Student Engagement Center - Room 157 (inside the Academic Support/Tutoring Center)
Find The Writing Center Online
Because of COVID-19, tutoring will take place online, using Zoom via Canvas.
- To get tutoring assistance, you do not need to sign up for any class; simply, log into your Canvas account and click on the "MC Tutoring" Canvas shell.
- Once there, click on the Modules tab, upload your essay in the "Student Essay Drop-box" located inside the Writing Center module.
- Finally, click on the ConferZoom tab from the course navigation menu during our scheduled tutoring for an instructor-tutor to assist you.
Online Tutoring Schedule
Tutoring Center will re-open February 15, 2021
Writing Center Schedule in 2021
|11 a.m. - 1 p.m.||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|4 p.m. - 8 p.m.||2 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Writing Center currently offers online tutoring
- Free one-on-one support from faculty
- Drop in hours, no appointment necessary
- Writing help for papers in any subject