Office Location: SEC-248L
- M.A. in Counselor Education
- San Jose State University
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing
- Goddard College
- B.A. in Sociology and a Minor in Journalism
- California State University, Stanislaus
Proud father of two beautiful kids. Poet and a BIG TIME San Francisco Giants and Pittsburgh Steelers Fan. Jimi Hendrix freak. Freestyle wrestler. Completed the Boston Marathon.
Donnelle is the author of the novel GHOST MAN (Sibling Rivalry Press), SHINE, a novella, (Sibling Rivalry Press), and NAKED, a collection of poetry (Unbound Content). His work has appeared in Controlled Burn, Colere, Haight Ashbury Literary Journal, The Spoon River Poetry Review, and Willard & Maple, among others. His work has also been nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
Onward we go!