Office Location: GC-319F
Department: Math, Science, and Engineering
After teaching Mathematics at Mission College for the past 20 years and working intermittently as Department Chair and Division Chair, Clement Lam now serves as the Dean of Math, Science, and Engineering. He supports Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics, Nutritional Science, and Physics.
- Ph.D., M.S., and B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Iowa
- Math 900 - Arithmetic Functions
- Math 902 - Pre-Algebra
- Math 903 - Elementary Algebra
- Math 000B - Plane Geometry
- Math 000C - Intermediate Algebra
- Math 001 - Pre-Calculus Algebra
- Math 002 - Pre-Calculus Algebra and Trigonometry
- Math 003A - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I
- Math 003B - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II
- Math 004B - Differential Equations
- Math 004C - Linear Algebra
- Math 008 - Finite Mathematics
- Math 012 - Calculus for Business and Social Science
- Math 014 - Math for Elementary School Teachers
- Math 019 - Discrete Mathematics
Cycling - has completed Long distance bike tours across America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, part of Canada and Central Asia
Running - enjoys running in marathons and half marathons.
Dr. Lam also likes listening to jazz and classical music and plays the trumpet.
Favorite Inspirational Passage
"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." (NIV Bible, Psalm 121:1-2)