How to Get a Student ID Card
You will need to bring the following to the Campus Center Information Desk
Bring a Photo ID
Go to the Campus Center Information Desk with one of the following items: A Photo ID (Acceptable forms are outlined below) The name that which appears on school documents must match with the name on the government or school-issued ID.
- High School ID (must be within one year of issued date, upon the approval of the Office of Student Activities)
- State Issued ID
- Driver License
Print Your Registration
Print the following proof of registration forms with proof of payment information: No Electronic Devices Accepted
- Student Schedule and Registration Fee Assessment
How to Access Your Registration
- Log into your Mission College Portal - CWS (your registration website)
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Student Schedule” and “Registration Fee Assessment”
- Select the current ‘Term’
- Then hold down the buttons “Ctrl” and “P”
- International Institute for Studies (IIS) students: Please bring proof of payment, provided by International Student Services.
- Middle College students: Please visit the Office of Student Activities (Campus Center Room 231) and bring your
current High School Student ID and Mission College Class Schedule
- Pharmacy Technician Training students: Please bring your government issued ID and Mission College Class Schedule. Please let
the Information desk staff know that you are on the current Pharmacy Tech class roster.
- This opportunity is not available to Non-Credit students and Concurrent Enrollment High School students.
Hand Your Documents to the College Center Info Desk
Hand your Class Schedule and Registration Fee Assessment and a government issued ID to the Information Desk staff.
The Information Desk staff will check your information to ensure all requirements were met.
The Information desk staff will take your picture and print it out. This process should take about 3- 5 minutes.
- Please remove hat or sunglasses prior taking your photo. If you wearing tinted prescription glasses please wait few minutes for the glasses to transfer to clear.
The Information Desk staff will place appropriate stickers on the back of your new Student ID card for verification.
Each semester you will need to update your Student ID card with current stickers.
Please remember to bring your Student ID and printed copy of your Current Class Schedule and Registration Fee Assessment. The Campus Center Information Desk staff will then place the stickers for that term on the back of your Student ID card.
Students are welcome to stop by anytime during the Campus Center Information Desk business hours to obtain their Student ID.