Scholarships at Mission College
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need. All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
Spring 2019 Scholarships
Mission College offers scholarships for Veterans, Dreamers, Foster Youth, students coming back to school after some time away… and many more student populations! Find out more.
Mission First Scholarship
One of the scholarships we offer for graduating high school seniors is the Mission First Scholarship which provides eligible students $1,000 for their first year at Mission College. Find out more.
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
Mission College Scholarships
General: New, Returning, or Continuing scholarships for you. Application Opens in January-March. This is in addition to the Mission First Scholarship.
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!