Scholarships at Mission College
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need. All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
2019-20 Mission College General Scholarship
New, Returning, Continuing or Transfer Scholarships for you. Application opens in January-March. Deadline to has now passed. Please visit the website in January 2020 for the new application. Click here for more details!
Mission First Scholarship
Mission College is proud to be expanding our Mission First Scholarship to make college more affordable for our new, first-time college students! Eligible students will have their enrollment fees paid for their first year AND get up to $1,000 to pay for books or other educational expenses. Find out more.
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
Additonal: Additional scholarship resources and link.
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!