Facility Rentals to Serve Our Community
Mission College is pleased to make its state of the art facilities available to the public for reasonable rental fees.
- Facilities Rental Rates: Rental Rates
- Campus Map and Building Floor Plans: Campus Maps and Floor Plans
Google 360 Tours of Facilities
- Full Google 360 tour
- Student Engagement Center
- Computer Lab
- Gillmor 103 large auditorium
- Hospitality Management Kitchen/Dining Room
- Viso Dance Studio
- Music and Recording studios
- Basketball Gym
- Baseball field
- Softball field
- Tennis Courts
Steps to a Rental
In order to best serve rental inquiries, please follow these steps:
(Requested date(s) of rental should be at least 30 days in advance for proper processing time.)
- Fill out the rental application on line using the link: Online Rental Application
- Allow up to ten (10) days to review your application.
- Upon review, we will follow up with an e-mail and/or phone call regarding request/accommodations.
- If necessary, we will schedule a 30-minute on-site walkthrough prior to the event.
- Provide proof of insurance. For more information about TULIP, see bottom of page. Click to view sample of insurance
- Provide $1000 security deposit (at least two weeks prior to event).
- Provide W-9 form (to verify name of organization).
- Proof of non-profit status, if applicable
- After agreement on Facilities Estimate, a Facilities Use Agreement will be sent for signature.
- Upon Final Agreement, an invoice will be sent to permit holder. Mission College appreciates if full payment (separate from security deposit) is received at least seven (7) days prior to event where possible. Otherwise, full payment is due seven (7) days after the event.
Facilities for Rent
Facilities for Rent
- Classrooms (capacity: 30 - 49):
Mission College has a considerable number of classrooms to meet most every need. Small classrooms can accommodate up to 30 people while larger classrooms have capacities up to 49. Some rooms are furnished with tablet armchairs and others have conference tables. All are 'smart' classrooms with multimedia capabilities, including Mac and PC computers, data projectors and WiFi. All classrooms come with whiteboards.
- Lecture Halls (GC 103 -175 people; GC 107 - 185 people):
Our Lecture Halls have a capacity of 160-185 in stationary tablet armchairs or tables. They are all 'smart' rooms with PC computers hooked up to a data projector focused on an 8' X 12' screen. Located on the second floor directly above the entrance to the Main Building (160) and the first floor of the Gillmor Center (175-185), all Lecture Halls are wheelchair accessible
- TAV 130 (capacity: 30 - 121):
Mission College’s TAV 130 is a smart room that has a large projection screen, podium and stage. The room can be configured in multiple ways (click link above for common configurations). Capacities range from 30 up to 121 (standing room).
- Conference Rooms (capacity: 12 - 100, breakout rooms available):
Mission College has a number of conference rooms with capacities ranging from 12 to 100. Some are in proximity to breakout rooms as well. Most conference rooms have data projectors and hard-wire hook-ups for a laptop computer. All are wheelchair accessible and near restrooms.
- Hospitality Management (capacity: A - 44, B - 48, C - 84, BC - 170, ABC - 220):
Our Hospitality Management facilities are state-of-the-art with a demonstration bar, televisions, projector and screen, and have a variety of arrangements to accommodate between 44 and 220 patrons. Discount rates are available with catering by our Hospitality Management commercial kitchen. Please visit our HM Catering page for more information.
- Cafeteria (capacity: 275):
Our Cafeteria is has floor-to-ceiling windows with a variety of round tables, high top, and "bar" style seating with accommodations for up to 275.
- Gymnasium (two bleachers, can hold total of 1,700):
The Mission College Gymnasium is located closest to Parking Lot "D" and has a maximum seating capacity of 1,700 in the bleachers. When the electronically folding bleachers are put away, the hard wood floor can be used for a full-court basketball game, or two half-sized games with a folding partition. The gym can also be configured for badminton or volleyball. It is fully wheelchair accessible, has a sound system with microphone and music capabilities, and large capacity restrooms. The college's locker room facility is situated next to the gym.
- Dance Studios (two studios, capacity: 30 - 60):
The college has two dance studios with capacities from 30 - 60 at a time. Each room has a hardwood floor and one wall of mirrors. The smaller room has a ballet barre on two walls and the larger room can be divided in two with a folding wall. Both rooms have wireless microphones and high-end sound systems and are wheelchair accessible and close to restrooms.
- Athletic Fields (four fields):
Mission College has a newly renovated baseball field with a digital scoreboard, dugouts and bleachers. Located in the 'sports quadraplex,' the baseball field is adjacent to two additional softball fields and a mixed-use soccer/softball field. Restrooms, vending machines and a concession stand are situated at the central point where these four fields meet. The fields are easily reached from Parking Lot "D."
- Tennis Courts (eight courts)
Mission College has eight regulation-size tennis courts located on the north side of the campus. Installed with wind-dampening screens and the courts are adjacent to restrooms and vending machines.
- MC²IT Innovation Lab (capacity: 40)
The new advanced technology lab MC²IT Innovation Lab can accommodate up to 40 people. The 2500 square foot lab is an enterprise level production and collaboration space on par with Silicon Valley corporate R&D environments. It is built around flexible, versatile, ergonomic tools to enhance project production and Web or videoconferencing.
Resource: Online Insurance for Rental Events
Keenan-TULIP allows the user to purchase TULIP (Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy) coverage, also known as "Events Coverage." It is used by Facility Owners that permit "Third Parties" to use their facilities for specific events. It protects both the Facility User and the Facility Owner against claims by third parties who may be injured as a result of participating in an event.
If there is alcohol involved in the event being held, this would fall into the "social gatherings" category and an additional fee would be charged for alcohol, this is underwritten on a per diem scale through Benemarc. The best way to get a quote would be to enter all the data into the program online and see what the final cost would be, which will show up before binding coverage online.
Upon log-in you will be prompted to create a profile and be guided through the website. Coverage is secured through the payment of a major credit card.