- Green Sheet
- Sample homework rubric: How homework is graded.
- Angel course website login area
- MyMathLab login area
- Exactly what skills will I learn by taking this course?
This course is the second part of a two-semester course sequence (Part 1 is Elementary Algebra, Math 903).
The objectives of each section are listed at the beginning of each section in the textbook. Your quizzes and tests will evaluate your ability to perform these skills. Use these as a daily checklist!
- What prior knowledge do I need in order to take this course?
- You need proficiency with the definitions, processes, procedures and problem-solving skills from Math 903 (Elementary Algebra), which consists of Chapters 1 - 7 in the Martin-Gay textbook. You can try the sample tests at the end of each of the first 7 chapters to verify your skills.
- If you want to check out your prerequisite skills here is a sample pretest and the answers. Take this test to see if you are in the correct level of math. If the test is too easy or too difficult, Math C may not be the most appropriate course for you to take this semester.
USEFUL NET LINKS