We are always looking for engineers to come and speak to students about the engineering profession. We’d love to hear about what you do!
Consider telling us about
- How the technology that you work on actually works
- Your typical work day
- How you got to where you are today
- What attributes, skills, or qualities you feel has the greatest impact on one’s success as an engineer
- What courses in college were the most useful (or least useful) to you after college graduation
- How much math and science you use on a daily basis as an engineer
- What you would do the same or different if you were in college today
- Personal stores that would be helpful to someone embarking on an engineering path
Volunteer to be a guest speaker today by filling out and submitting the form below.
For more information on being a guest speaker, please email Kate Disney at firstname.lastname@example.org.