To access online tutoring, go to Canvas and login.
Three Modes of Online Tutoring Are Available to Students:
- Ask NetTutor: Connect to a live tutor for immediate assistance.
- NetTutor Q&A Center: Drop off a question and receive feedback from a tutor.
- NetTutor Paper Center: Submit your paper, lab report, or technical writing for review.
NetTutor is an online tutoring resource that is available for all Mission College students. You can access NetTutor via your Canvas course account.
Information for Faculty
NetTutor Intro Video: This video is a brief overview of NetTutor.
NetTutor - Faculty Video: This video is geared towards faculty and gives a comprehensive overview of NetTutor (this link allows you to view as well as download the video).
Information for Students
- NetTutor Modes: Details the different ways to receive tutoring including Ask a NetTutor, Q&A Center and the Paper Center.
- NetTutor Live Tutoring: This video demonstrates how a live tutoring session is conducted on NetTutor.
- Using the Tools on NetTutor’s Whiteboard: This video shows how a student goes about typing, drawing, composing math equations and uploading images during a tutoring session.
- How to Ask NetTutor a Question: This video shows how to submit a question to a live tutor while using NetTutor.
- Preparing For a NetTutor Tutoring Session
- NetTutor Student Guide
- Math and Statistics
- Writing and English
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Science (including Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, and Physics)
- Business (including Accounting, Economics, and Finance)
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, Italian, and German)