- Attend information meeting
- Participate in formal interview
- Attain minimum required scores on Assessment Tests
- HS diploma/GED
- Background check
- Typing 20 WPM (may be required to take a typing test)
- Health clearance & TB test
- Strong English, math and communications skills
- Proficient Computer skills & printing access
1. Fill out an Application Form and attend information meeting * Dates listed on the Schedule page
Pharmacy Technician Lab SEC-236
3000 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897
2. Take assesment test and formal interview with the Program Director. Assesment and interview can be done immediately after information meeting.