Centers for International Trade Development
The purpose of the Center for International Trade Development is:
- Deliver export and import programs that create jobs.
- Inform career pathways and technical assistance
- Expand global trade curriculum and international marketing opportunities.
- To help business owners, staff, importers and exportes to expand their international trade knowledge through training, mentoring and counseling.
- Complete eight courses over six months.
- An 18-month grant (June 2016 to February 2018)
- Re-graduate professionals needing to re-enter the job market
- Global Digital Marketing Essentials
- Principles of Global Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Tech Infastructure
- Global Digital Marketing Research and Analytics
- Global Consumer Behavior
- Global Digital Trades and Commerce
- Global Partnerships and Alliances
- Global Business Ethics and Legalities
- Project Director
- International Trade Specialist
- International Trade Analyst
In 2000 the California Trade and Commerce was abolished and the funds reappropriated to community colleges.
Rob Gamble, Director